It is undeniable that cattle shows made the show famous, it is a great joy for us to welcome many to this edition:
- Blonde d'Aquitaine,
- TOP 100 Gascon of the Pyrenees,
- TOP 100 Prim'Holstein.
Awarded by the President of the Republic, these are the highest awards for national cattle competitions.
For this 12nd edition, the Deputy Prefect of Saint-Gaudens presented these distinctions to:
- Arsicaud breeding from Charente-Maritime (17) for the national Blonde d'Aquitaine
- Respaud breeding d'Ariège (09) for the TOP 100 Gascony of the Pyrenees
- Besson Bassignac breeding in Cantal (15) for the TOP 100 Prim'Holstein
Regional, interdepartmental and departmental competitions:
- Brune des Alpes (regional),
- Charolais (regional),
- Bazadais (interdepartmental),
- Abundance (interdepartmental),
- Limousin (interdepartmental),
- Montbéliard (interdepartmental),
- Fat farm calves from Comminges and fat cows (departmental)
Also competitions in other sectors:
- Draft horses (interdepartmental),
- Herding dogs (regional),
- Sheep (regional),
- Poultry and rabbit farming (interregional),
- European round of sports logging (axe, master key and chainsaw cutting events).
All will highlight the animals and will be the testimony of the work of the breeders.
Competitions dedicated to young people:
Childhood and youth are also one of the axes of this edition, the various partners also offer competitions dedicated to young people:
- Ovinpiades (interdepartmental),
- combing (Charolais),
- presentation (Brune des Alpes & Prim'Holstein),
- judgment (beef cattle).